CURRENT OPENING AT OLIVE
SUBMIT A GENERAL APPLICATION
The Office Assistant performs various clerical duties to support the main office:
• Answer/route incoming calls
• Greet/assist walk-in visitors
• Receive/sort/distribute correspondence
• Receive payments – cash, checks, credit cards
• Update membership records in the database
The Data Assistant provides data entry support for the Main and Warrington campuses:
• Enter first-time guest information into database from various forms received
• Enter new members into database
• Record updates
• Prepare/distribute weekly reports
We are seeking qualified applicants who are gifted in teaching preschoolers academic concepts and spiritual precepts. Education degree preferred. We begin training this summer.
• 1 & 2 Year Old Program: Tuesday, Thursday
• 3 & 4 Year Old Program: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
• Music: Tuesday or Thursday
To apply please fill out the following forms and return them to Nancy Savage at email@example.com
For more information, or questions regarding this position, please contact Nancy Savage at 475-1134 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Preschool Team is looking to hire teachers for our Sunday and Wednesday childcare activities, birth through 5 years old. Some teaching or childcare experience preferred.
SCHOOL OF PERFORMING ARTS
The School of Performing Arts is currently looking to hire part-time instructors in the areas of piano, voice, woodwinds and guitar. Qualified applicants should have at least a bachelor’s degree in either performance or music education.
To apply please fill out the following forms and return them to Rebekah Justice at email@example.com
For more information, or questions regarding this position, please contact Rebekah Justice at 474-3645 or firstname.lastname@example.org