- Due to upward basketball, our basketball gym will have new hours from Nov. 5th, 2018 - Feb. 1st, 2019. The basketball gym will be closed at 3pm on Monday and Friday and at 5pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Thank you for understanding.
ROC Hours of Operation
Monday | 6:00a - 8:30p
Tuesday | 6:00a - 8:30p
Wednesday | 6:00a - 1:00p
Thursday | 6:00a - 8:30p
Friday | 6:00a - 8:30p (Gym closes at 3pm)
Saturday | 8:00a - 12:00p
Pray and Play | Tuesday & Thursday Only | 1:00p - 4:00p
(Full Court Basketball - Please call in advance for availability)
It is our mission and purpose to impact our community for the gospel of Christ. The dress code of the Recreation Outreach Center is designed to maintain the integrity of our purpose.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Only sleeved t-shirts will be allowed. No tank tops, no shirts that bare the midriff, no cut-off shirts.
- If one wears leggings, tights, leotards, or biking/compression shorts he/she must also wear shorts over them (not just a long t-shirt). Shorts are to be at least fingertip length.
- No jeans allowed in the fitness center
- Appropriate athletic footwear is recommended in the facility at all times
- No open-toed shoes are allowed in the fitness room or on the track
- Attire with offensive, suggestive or abusive words or images will not be allowed nor will any attire that advertises prohibited items.
- Staff of the Recreation Outreach Center, paid and volunteer, will have the right to make decisions, at his/her discretion, about appropriate attire and may ask a participant to modify their attire or leave.
ROC Front Desk # 850-474-3602
Weather Line # 850-505-4693
Wood Carvers Club
Wednesdays | 9:00am-1:00pm
For more information contact:
Artis Steele | 476-9030
Greer Huskey | 994-4360
Monday & Wednesdays | 9:30-10:30am
Class Instructor: Terri Busey
The bass club conducts eleven tournaments per year (October - August), through which members qualify for participation in the Annual Classic in September. Membership is open to anyone who loves to fish. You don't even have to own a boat! All pre-fish meetings are held at 4:30pm the Sunday prior to the tournament in Olive's ROC.
For more information please contact:
Justin Tyner, President | 206-4212
Jim Hardy, Public Information Officer | 712-2912
Tuesdays | 9:00-10:00am
Thursdays | 9:00-10:000am
For more information please contact
Jeremy DeMeyere | 985.640.4309 | email@example.com
Mighty Masters Fitness Class
Tuesday | 7:30-8:30am
Thursday | 7:30-8:30am
A fitness class for adults over the age of 50.
For more information contact the ROC.